These questions will help you make the right choice
Bankruptcy is a law which helps you to stand back when you are facing an unwanted financial crisis. An Unwanted crisis like salary cut, Or may have lost your job or heavy medical cost due to your sickness. Bankruptcy gives you a fresh start, to get back on your natural financial track. Ask yourself these 5 questions that may give you some idea to turn over from financial crisis.
1. Only minimum payments on your credit cards, do you use to do? Each credit card’s minimum amount you should have to pay for all afford and it’s a stretch. And also it is a sign you are over your head and don’t catch up financially making right progress.
2. Bill collectors are looking for you? In passing long time some of your debt, The company may have turned over in up to agencies to care and collect from you. This way they can feel very insecure to you and maybe that is not a good news for your family.
3. Do you feel uncomfortable and upset when you want to know about your financial status? If you do so, then you must look for professional financial experts for getting some advice, and you can load out of debt. But remember it’s also remind you that your financial problem getting higher.
4. Do you use your credit cards to buy your daily needs? Usually people don’t use their credit card to buy daily needs until they have enough money to go on. If you do this then you must have to realize that you are getting deeper in debt.
5. Do you have any idea that how much you are debt? Sometimes people do as much owe that they don’t have even any idea that how much they are owed. Because of their careless they don’t even think of it. As a result of this in future they face some unwanted problems.
If you said any of these question answer “yes” twice or more than it’s not a little problem that you created for yourself. You must have to take some serious decision right now. Take advice from a professional adviser and take steps as they say. Add your everything bills to debt like Banking balance, stocks, retirement balance, college saving and like these assets. Even if all of those are not enough to debt, It’s mean you need to talk bankruptcy lawyer as soon as possible. Find a lawyer who works with attorney not assistant or broker.
Insolvency is a situation faced by individuals or companies (any economic entity) when there is no longer any way to pay their debts, either in the short or long term (a company could face an immediate lack of liquidity, but correct this situation with time).
This in many places is also called “bankruptcy”, and in this sense creditors can apply for a debtor (involuntary bankruptcy), to recover part of what is due, but in most cases is the same debtor The one that requests it, what is called “voluntary bankruptcy”.
In strict rigor, and it is worth emphasizing, at least technically insolvency is not the same as bankruptcy or bankruptcy, although sometimes they are used as synonyms. The first is a condition of the entity as to its inability to pay its debts, while the second concept corresponds to a decision of a court, resulting in legal actions (depending clearly on each legislation, but it is important to clarify The concepts).
One of the alternatives that a company has when it is in a situation of insolvency in front of its debts, consists in the restructuring of its debts, through the refinancing (basically to change a debt for another with certain conditions) or some other mechanism and agreements, Which would avoid reaching the formal and legal situation of bankruptcy (it is an extra-judicial alternative).
Legislation can make pronounced differences in the consequences of insolvency, or make it literally synonymous with bankruptcy; Depending in addition to the constitution of the company, its owners may or may not have to personally take care of the outstanding debts.
In other words, when a person or entity declares itself insolvent, it is not simply that debts are eliminated, and there are many other negative consequences as a result of taking the decision to declare itself in this situation.
Speaking hereafter in the article in very general terms oriented mainly to people rather than to companies, because of which the laws may vary in each country, for example by means of insolvency (or its equivalent legal figure) , We can begin by pointing out that individuals “stain” so to speak their credit report.
In other words, insolvency is recorded for a certain number of years in this report that the financial institutions handle, completely removing the possibility of opting for some type of credit (this will depend on the local legislation of each country). This makes the possibility of changing the car, or acquiring a new one, buying a house, or any other big project, be slowed down due to the impossibility of requesting some type of loan.
This makes a lot of sense since, if it is considered that people who have declared themselves insolvent have not paid their debts and are applying for a new loan, then the lender can not have any confidence that the person will pay the debt. Agreed.
In addition, it is necessary to remember that all debts and expenses do not disappear; It is extremely important to point out that, even with this statement or the legal figure that is adjusted, in addition to the daily living expenses that must be faced (in the case of people all daily expenses such as various accounts, schools and / or Universities that pay, taxes, etc …) there will be expenses associated with the procedures and procedures that are triggered.
The declaration of insolvency remains in the public archives for a certain period of time, and unfortunately, stigmatizes those who have such information in their data. It has been found that, often, it limits the chances of maintaining a job due to its immediate association with irresponsibility, which increases considerably, the problems of low self-esteem and frustration.
Because of all of the above, it is very necessary to consider each and every one of the consequences of declaring insolvency, since, clearly, it is not just a question of forgetting debts. For this in both our personal and business life, it is necessary to constantly ensure that we will be able to cover our liabilities liabilities with our assets, economically speaking, not to fall into insolvency. And if for some reason we do, it is important to be well informed to follow the legal and economic steps that correspond.